Not sure which Jackson Sewing Academy course you’d like to book? Want to ‘try before you buy’?
Our 14-Day Trial Alterations Sampler costs just $1 dollar a day! Access examples of our video content – view, try out and enjoy for 14 days for just $14.
- Example videos from across all our courses
- Access to our exclusive training manual
- View online, at times to suit you, anytime during the 14-day trial period
- Free gift if you enroll on a full course within one month of your trial.
- Core Techniques: selected techniques for preparing clothing for alterations
- Basic Pant Hem: how to hem pants without hassle
- Readymade Garment Repairs: how to replace buttons on jeans
- How to replace a broken zipper pull
- Sleeves: how to shorten an unlined sleeve
The Jackson Sewing Academy 14-Day Trial Alterations Sampler course is presented by April Jackson. April is a Master Alterations Specialist with 30+ years experience in the trade, as an apprentice, employee and successful alterations business owner. In this sample course, April will share her expertise and her professional hints, tips and tricks, for free.
- Step-by-step sample videos.
- Selections from our exclusive manual
- 14 days unlimited online access to all course materials
- Over 1 hour of free instruction videos with April
- View anytime online, 24/7, for 14 days after enrolling
- Sign up to a Specialist Course within a month of the start of your 14-Day Trial to receive a free gift, the Jackson Sewing Academy Custom Dual Surface Table-top Ironing Board worth $150.
- Sign up for the Alterations Small Business Starter Course within a month of the start of your trial to receive a free gift of a Dual Surface Sleeve Board worth $75.
- Access to a sewing machine, preferably an industrial model
- Standard sewing equipment including tailoring scissors, needles, chalk, etc.
- Standard haberdashery supplies including thread, buttons, zips, etc., as required
- A steam iron and ironing boarding
- A clean space to work in
- Access to the internet
- A desire to learn!