About this Course
Learn how to perform home décor techniques for altering drapery.
Gain expert techniques ad tips taught by an industry professional.
Easy to follow step-by-step videos
Inside tips and time-saving techniques from your professional tutor
Aimed at those looking for jobs in professional alterations and repairs
Learn online, anywhere, at your own pace.
Your course tutor
The Jackson Sewing Academy Alterations Small Business Starter Course is presented by April Jackson. April is a Master Alterations Specialist with 30+ years’ experience in the trade, as an apprentice, employee and successful alterations business owner. In this course, April will share with you the professional hints, tips and tricks to complete your men’s clothing alterations to a professional standard.
Your online course includes:
- Hem Drapery Panel
- 1 easy to follow instruction videos with April
- View anytime online, 24/7, for 36 months after purchase
What you will need
- Access to a sewing machine, preferably an industrial model
- Standard sewing equipment including tailoring scissors, needles, chalk, etc.
- Standard haberdashery supplies including thread, buttons, zips, etc., as required
- A steam iron and ironing boarding
- A clean space to work in
- Access to the internet
- A desire to learn!
One Time Purchase
$25 + HST for Unlimited Online Access