About this course
Learn how to perform pant hems for altering and repairing clothes. Gain expert techniques ad tips taught by an industry professional.
- Easy to follow step-by-step videos
- Inside tips and time-saving techniques from your professional tutor
- Aimed at those looking for jobs in professional alterations and repairs
- Learn online, anywhere, at your own pace.
Do not miss this opportunity!
What you will learn
- Pinning- Wide Bottom Pant
- Basic Pant Hem 1/2″ Jean/Topstitch
- Basic Pant Hem 1″ Topstitch
- Dress Pant Hem
- Ladies Dress Pant Hem/Lined Pants
- Pant with Cuff
- Euro Jean Hem
- Mock Euro Hem
- Coverstitch-Yoga Hem
- Shorten Pant Leg by Creating a Seam
- 10 easy to follow instruction videos with April Jackson
- View anytime online, 24/7, for as long as you need!
Your Course Tutor
The Jackson Sewing Academy Alterations Small Business Starter Course is presented by April Jackson. April is a Master Alterations Specialist with 30+ years’ experience in the trade, as an apprentice, employee and successful alterations business owner. In this course, April will share with you the professional hints, tips and tricks to complete your men’s clothing alterations to a professional standard.
What you will need
- Access to a sewing machine, preferably an industrial model
- Standard sewing equipment including tailoring scissors, needles, chalk, etc.
- Standard haberdashery supplies including thread, buttons, zips, etc., as required
- A steam iron and ironing boarding
- A clean space to work in
- Access to the internet
- A desire to learn!
Your Online Course Includes
- Step-by-step videos providing easy-to-follow instructions for pant hems
- Exclusive manuals and guide with easy-to-understand directions and images for each video
- Email access to an ‘alterations specialist’ if you need extra help
- Unlimited online access to all course materials
One Time Purchase
$150 + HST for Unlimited Online Access