Jackson Sewing Academy Professional Endorsements
Here are just a few professional endorsements of why alteration specialists are in such demand – from the employers looking to employ them!
Marissa Collections has been in business for 40 years and has emerged as the premier luxury clothing store in Collier County, if not the entire State. We currently employ four (4) full time seamstresses and are seeking to increase that number significantly.
There are no qualified applicants available. The alterations profession is a dying one. It is not an exaggeration to state that when the current seamstresses retire there will be no replacements. This is curious on many levels:
- the occupation is high paying [our staff earns on average better than $25 per hour with full benefits]
- the skill is in high demand
- there is almost no unemployment
- the skill is movable from city to city or state to state
- a professional can start her/his own business and become entirely independent.
A high quality professional education system to develop young people in this profession would have no trouble placing its graduates in lucrative positions with stable companies.
Joseph McMackin III, Esq.
Boutique Teré, Inc. d/b/a Marissa Collections
Sewing jobs in Ontario
Just to prove how much in demand your new alteration and repairs skills will be, here’s the latest sewing jobs and clothes alterations vacancies advertised on Indeed. If you’re interested in any job opportunity, simply click to discover more.
Job Feed Here….