About this course
Learn how to perform core techniques for altering and repairing clothes. Gain expert techniques and tips taught by an industry professional.
- Easy to follow step-by-step videos
- Inside tips and time-saving techniques from your professional tutor
- Aimed at those looking for jobs in professional alterations and repairs
- Learn online, anywhere, at your own pace.
Do not miss this opportunity!
What you will learn
- Thread a Hand Sew Needle
- Hand Sew Button, Snap, Hook and Eye
- Sharpening and Marking with Wax Chalk
- Identify and Remove Interlocking Straight Stitch
- Identify and Remove Blind Hem Stitch
- Razor Open Hems
- Razor Open Seams
- Remove Socket Snaps
- Socket Snap Application
- Fast Wind Bobbin
- Fast Change Thread Industrial Straight Stitch
- Fast Change Thread Serger or Coverstitch
This course includes
- Step-by-step videos providing easy-to-follow instructions for techniques.
- Exclusive manuals and guide with easy-to-understand directions and images for each video
- Email access to an ‘alterations specialist’ for extra help
- Unlimited online access to all course materials (1)
- Over 12 videos of easy to follow instruction videos with April
- View anytime online, 24/7, for as long as you need!
What you will need:
- Access to a sewing machine, preferably an industrial model
- Standard sewing equipment including tailoring scissors, needles, chalk, etc.
- Standard haberdashery supplies including thread, buttons, zips, etc., as required
- A steam iron and ironing boarding
- A clean space to work in
- Access to the internet
- A desire to learn!
- One time purchase
- $50+HST for unlimited online access